A Ghost Talking To A Ghost

So a few weeks ago I get this bizarre email and posted it here on my blog. I also posted a link to that blog entry on Twitter. I know some of the gals from Rae's forum and the back-up forum saw this email I got - I didn't bother posting anything on the forums because I thought someone was playing a prank on me. Well....maybe not. Here's what the email said:

When hinges creak in doorless chambers,
and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls;
Whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still -
That is the time when ghosts are present,
practicing their terror with ghoulish delight!

Now don't close your eyes and don't try to hide,
For a silly spook may sit by your side.
Shrouded in a daft disguise, he pretends to terrorize.

As the moon climbs high o'er the dead oak tree,
Spook arrives for the midnight spree.
Creepy creep with eerie eyes starts to shriek and harmonize.

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell,
weird glows gleam where spirits dwell.
Restless bones etherealize, rise as spooks of every size!

When the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake,
Spook comes out for a swinging wake!
Happy haunt materializes, and begins to vocalize.
Grim Grinning Ghost comes out to socialize!

The happy haunt has received your sympathetic vibrations.

They're assembling for a swinging wake, and they'll be expecting me.
I'll see you all a little later...
Beyond the smoke and mirrors.

Make something worthwhile out of this place.
Make something worthwhile out of this chase.

Yours. Always.


So we got exhibit A here: http://houdinisghost.blogspot.com/2009/10/strange-email-i-received-tonight.html

Exhibit B: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Lw-hc_FQ4&feature=player_embedded

And now exhibit C: http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/390349

Ummm. Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment